Event/Webinar Pass Purchase Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions relate to purchases of Event/Webinar Passes issued by Cityparents Ltd.
- By purchasing an Events and/or Webinar Pass, you are offering to enter into a contract with Cityparents Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8284766 (VAT registration number 184789740), whose registered office is at 82 High Street Tenterden, Kent TN30 6JG.
- That contract will be formed when we send you an email or other written communication accepting your application (and not before).
- That contract will be in English and will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any issue relating to that contract.
- Event / Webinar Pass access expires 12 months from the date we receive the application. There are no short-term memberships or pro-rata refunds if you wish to terminate a membership prior to its expiry.
- We reserve the right to reject any Pass request, to refuse admission and to revoke a Pass for any reason considered necessary.
- Event / Webinar Passes are non-transferable. Pass benefits only apply to the named holder and not to any other family members.
- An Event Pass entitles the holder to attend Cityparents Network Events without further charge.
- A Webinar Pass entitles the holder to attend Cityparents Webinars without further charge.
- An Event / Webinar Pass does NOT guarantee the holder a space at events/webinars; attendance is subject to availability.
- Event capacity is limited and spaces will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- If you register for an event/webinar and do not subsequently attend, no part of your Event / Webinar Pass will be refunded.
- Mentoring and other networking activities are excluded from Event / Webinar Passes.
- Pass benefits are reviewed each December. Current benefits apply to the calendar year and are subject to change without notification on the 31st December. Any change in benefits will be effective from 1st January and apply to the remaining term of membership.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (if and only if you are a consumer for the purposes of those regulations) you have the right, within seven working days starting the day after the day on which we send you written confirmation of our acceptance of your booking, to cancel your contract with us unless an event is due to take place within that period for which you are registered. If you wish to exercise this right of cancellation please contact email@example.com
- We will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of an event or any change to its time, date, venue, content or speakers.
- Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.