What We Offer
Cityparents offers professionals access to a curated programme of support and resources delivered by expert practitioners in their respective fields. Our content is positive and practical, covering three principal topic areas - Careers and the workplace, Parenting and home life, and Mental and physical wellbeing. We carefully vet speakers and choose topics that will inspire, encourage and support. You can find out more about our core topics here.
Our programme operates wholly online (since March 2020) and is accessible globally, from home or the office. We currently support over 24,000 individuals and have 120 corporate members - to view our corporate client list click here.
The main elements of our programme are:
- Cityparents Live: a busy schedule of Webinars (and physical Events when these can resume) spanning careers, wellbeing, workplace, inclusion and parenting topics.
- Cityparents On Demand: a valuable collection of videos and recordings covering our core topics, available for members to watch at their convenience, in their own time. On Demand includes our new range of bitesize video content Cityparents Shorts - 5-10 minute long videos, focusing on positive and highly practical takeaways in a short and snappy format.
- Dedicated Covid-19 resources - a tailored collection of positive and practical advice to support parents and professionals in their working lives through the pandemic, updated daily
- Rich online content published weekly through our library of Expert Advice articles
- Cityparents Talk podcast series discussing views and perspectives on relevant topics
- Our popular blog series sharing experiences of working parents