Live Event Booking Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions relate to paid-for Live Events (Seminars, Webinars and Support Groups) that are organised by any part of Cityparents Ltd, and should be read in conjunction with our website Terms and Conditions available here.
- By submitting the online booking form, you are offering to enter into a contract with Cityparents Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8284766, whose registered office is at 82 High Street Tenterden, Kent TN30 6JG.
- That contract will be formed when we send you an email or other written communication accepting your booking (and not before). Email confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of your booking.
- We reserve the right to reject and refund any booking for any reason.
- That contract will be in English and will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any issue relating to that contract.
- Please review and, if necessary, correct the information you entered into the booking form before you submit the booking form.
- We may keep a copy of the booking form and these Terms and Conditions, but these will not be accessible to you and you should make and retain a copy of your booking form and these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the fee for the event is stated inclusive of VAT.
- If you do not attend the event, the full fee remains payable and no refund will be made.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (if and only if you are a consumer for the purposes of those regulations) you have the right, within seven working days starting the day after the day on which we send you written confirmation of our acceptance of your booking, to cancel your contract with us unless the event is due to take place within that period. If you wish to exercise this right of cancellation please contact email@example.com
- If you are a consumer and exercise your right to cancel under paragraph 9 above, we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance within 30 days after you inform us that you wish to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of the event or change its venue, content and the speakers at any time at our discretion.
- If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
- In no circumstances, except under paragraphs 10 and 11 above, will we be obliged to make any refund of any fees paid in advance.
- We will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time, date, venue, content or speakers.
- All views expressed in a Live Event, Recording or Short by the Guest Speaker are the views of the Guest Speaker alone and may not represent the views of Cityparents. We shall not be liable for the views, acts or omissions of any such speaker or any other attendee at an Event. Any information given or distributed as part of the Event shall not constitute advice and should not be relied upon.
- The information provided on or by this website, whether through Live Event, Support Group, Recording, Short, Podcast, Blog, Expert Advice or other means, is to be used for educational purposes only. Neither Cityparents Ltd nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that information, resource materials and Live/On Demand content offered by us or other Members or third parties as the case may be via the Site match your requirements. In particular, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage which you might suffer or incur in the event that any information, resource materials or Events provided by us or another Member or a third party as the case may be do not meet your requirements or are not suitable for you.
Support Groups are intended to offer a safe space for Members to discuss particular issues or circumstances with their peers, and are supportive in nature. Support Groups will not engage in rendering psychological or healthcare advice for any particular individual or situation. Support Groups will not provide medical, mental health or any other type of health service. No diagnosis, treatment recommendations or advice regarding any medical or mental health condition or illness will be offered. Support Groups cannot be a substitute for or alternative to treatment when a medical or mental health condition is present. Support group members are advised to seek professional services from licensed physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists and health care professionals, if and when necessary.
Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.