In addition to the Cityparents network, which is aimed at employees, Cityparents Ltd operates a City-wide network for HR and Diversity & Inclusion professionals called Cityworks. Launched at the start of 2017, this network aims to connect employers, encouraging the sharing of best practice in HR, D&I and Wellbeing policies through events, surveys, networking and online resources.
Cityworks organises a range of events in London for senior HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing professionals in City firms. All events deliver relevant, expert seminar content and offer excellent peer discussion and professional networking opportunities. To browse the full list of upcoming events, please click here.
How can City employers take advantage of this network?
By becoming a corporate member of Cityworks, City businesses can invite an unlimited number of HR, D&I and Wellbeing professionals within their organisation to join the Cityworks community. This enables them to:
• Access and exchange information about best practice across the City
• Hear from experts on relevant HR, D&I and Wellbeing topics
• Enhance professional development
• Network in person and online
• Browse our Databank of HR and D&I policies shared by member organisations
• Download our proprietary City-wide survey data and benchmarks
• Arrange in-house presentations to HR and D&I team members
How can my firm join?
Cityworks has its own corporate membership arrangements, separate to the Cityparents Corporate Access Pass. Two membership packages are available, Basic and Premium, at very competitive rates compared to other City networks. For further details please email us.