Are you an HR professional looking to stay ahead of the curve?
Our employer forum Cityworks was established to connect employers across the City, and provide a platform for networking and knowledge-sharing across a range of HR and Diversity & Inclusion policy areas, enabling members to leverage our expert knowledge and proprietary survey and benchmark data.
Cityworks is different to other professional and City networks because:
- it draws together employers from across a range of 'City' industries including the law, banking and finance, professional services and management consulting
- it integrates HR, Diversity and Wellbeing practices rather than focusing on any one of these in isolation
- it is underpinned by our understanding of the working experiences of over 10,000 'City' professionals, gained through our Cityparents networks
Cityworks organises a range of events in London for senior HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing professionals in City firms. All events deliver relevant, expert seminar content and offer excellent peer discussion and professional networking opportunities. To browse the full list of upcoming events, please click here.
How can City employers take advantage of this network?
By becoming a corporate member of Cityworks, City businesses can invite an unlimited number of HR, D&I and Wellbeing professionals within their organisation to join the Cityworks community. This enables them to:
• Access and exchange information about best practice across the City
• Hear from experts on relevant HR, D&I and Wellbeing topics
• Enhance professional development
• Network in person and online
• Browse our Databank of HR and D&I policies shared by member organisations
• Download our proprietary City-wide survey data and benchmarks
• Arrange in-house presentations to HR and D&I team members
How can my firm join?
Cityworks has its own corporate membership arrangements, separate to the Cityparents Corporate Access Pass. Two membership packages are available, Basic and Premium, at very competitive rates compared to other City networks. For further details please email us.