- In pursuit of agile working, can people learn to be flexible? Interesting article & book links via @FT https://t.co/ubqWoXKvGB
Introducing the 'Cityworks Forum'
Over the past 3 years we’ve organised and chaired a forum called Cityparents Policy Works, a quarterly meeting for HR and Diversity professionals from employers holding a Cityparents Corporate Access Pass. Participants have shared policies and plans across a range of HR and Diversity & Inclusion topics, learning from one another and exchanging best practice across the City and Canary Wharf.
Following the success of these meetings, we’ve now formalised and expanded this forum into a new City-wide network for HR and Diversity & Inclusion professionals called Cityworks. Launched at the start of 2017, this network aims to encourage the sharing of best practice in HR, D&I and Wellbeing policies through events, surveys, networking and online resources. Cityworks Forum has its own corporate membership arrangements, separate to the Cityparents Corporate Access Pass.
How can City employers take advantage of this new network?
By becoming a corporate member of Cityworks, City businesses can invite an unlimited number of HR, D&I and Wellbeing professionals within their organisation to join the Cityworks community. This enables them to:
• Access and exchange information about best practice across the City
• Hear from experts on relevant HR, D&I and Wellbeing topics
• Enhance professional development
• Network in person and online
• Browse our Databank of HR and D&I policies shared by member organisations
• Download our proprietary City-wide survey data and benchmarks
• Arrange in-house presentations to HR and D&I team members