For Employers - membership options
There are many ways Employers can get involved with the Cityparents Group:
- Joining the Cityparents Network - our Corporate Access membership for Events and/or Webinars gives all your employees free access and creates a fantastic employee benefit
- Joining our employer network Cityworks which shares information and advice on market-leading policies and practices to help employers create flexible and inclusive workplaces.
- Joining the Influencers Network as a corporate supporter - for progressive firms keen to work together with Cityparents to encourage cultural change in the City
- Engaging us to work with you on Bespoke solutions - if you want to engage your employees in new and meaningful ways, then Cityparents can help you to do this.
- Participating in our Mentoring Programme to support your employees personal work/life experiences.
Our clients - spread across law, banking/finance, consultancy, professional services, financial media, insurance, real estate, media and communications, are listed below.
Royal Bank of Scotland, M&G Investments, Macfarlanes, Pictet Asset Management, Clifford Chance, AXA Investment Managers, Schroders, Nomura, AT Kearney, Fox Williams, Shearman & Stirling, DLA Piper, Bird & Bird, Blackstone, Rothschild, Columbia Threadneedle, Willis Towers Watson, Lane Clark & Peacock, Macquarie, PGIM Real Estate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Old Mutual, Allen & Overy, Kirkland & Ellis, Milbank, Beazley Group, Linklaters, Mayer Brown, First State Investments, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Simpson Thatcher & Bartlett, Eversheds Sutherland, White & Case, RPC LLP, SCOR SE, Sackers, Dentons, Dechert, Mishcon de Reya, Hermes Investment Management, Charles Russell Speechlys, Farrer & Co, Travers Smith, Investec Bank plc, Architas, Royal Bank of Canada, Trowers & Hamlins, Ashurst, Chaucer, Golin, FTI Consulting, Bloomberg, Watson Farley & Williams, Operis, Mizuho International plc, Vinson & Elkins LLP, Prudential Group Head Office, the EBRD, IFM Investors, the London Stock Exchange Group, ING Bank, Morgan Lewis, Daiwa Capital Markets Europe, Cooley LLP, Citi, Fladgate, Weil Gotshal & Manges, Aegis London, TokioMarineKiln, Kingsley Napley, Mizuho Bank, BCS Consulting, Lewis Silkin, Cambridge Associates, Clyde & Co, Talbot Underwriting, Lloyds of London, Lloyds Market Association, SS & C Financial Services, MFS Investment Management, Asta UK, Janus Henderson, Amundi, Alexander Mann Solutions, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, KPMG, Sky, British Land, Intermediate Capital Group, Gibson Dunn, Rothesay Life, DAC Beachcroft, Natixis, PoolRe, Leigh Day, Liberty Global, Argus Media, Brown Brothers Harriman, BDBF, The Berkeley Partnership.