Content across the Cityparents programme is positive and practical, covering three principal topic areas:
- Careers - including strategies for successful remote and flexible work, soft skills, career progression, networking, confidence, communication, mentoring, leadership, and personal brand
- Families - including the maternity/paternity transition, parental strategy, alternative family structures, children’s education, child mental health and elder care
- Wellbeing - including mindfulness, mental health, anxiety/stress management, and physical health
Due to the ongoing pandemic circumstances, we have aggregated here on our dedicated Covid-19 support page, all of the relevant content from across our programme that we hope will support you at this time.
In addition, we have two special events series running at the moment, covering distinct themes which draw from our core content areas. These are:
- Resilience - our special Resilience Series has been made possible by Citi, and is aimed at supporting NHS staff and all Cityparents members through the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Inclusion - a new Series of online events covering topics related to diversity and inclusion both in and outside the workplace, including disability, race, religion, gender and sexual orientation among others.
We carefully vet speakers and choose topics that will inspire, encourage and support. You can find out more about the Experts we work with here, and you can explore our content strands fully by clicking on the links above.