Later this year we will be giving members the opportunity to become a "Cityparents Influencer", forming a unique network of individuals who wish to play a proactive role in progressing change in the City.
Would you like to...
- Work with Cityparents and our charity partner Working Families towards bringing about a more supportive work culture in the City/your organisation?
- Play a more proactive role in making change happen in your workplace/industry, enabling professionals to better balance home lives and careers?
- Support a broader social purpose i.e. changing the work culture in the City particularly to help others with children, ageing relatives or disabled family members?
Then become a Cityparents Influencer!
What does it mean to be an 'Influencer'?
Becoming an Influencer means you'd like to work together with Cityparents and our charity partner Working Families to encourage cultural change in the City. There are no formal criteria to join - you simply need to be committed to promoting progress. Particular areas that we'd expect Influencers to focus on include flexible working practices, wellbeing and mental health, gender pay gap transparency and action, diversity and inclusion in the workplace, parental leave policies, career progression opportunities, recruitment practices, talent retention, workplace behaviour and the practical implementation of internal policies.
Influencers will receive:
A dedicated programme of content-rich networking events, panel discussions and seminars led by expert speakers and City movers and shakers
- Ideas, advice and resources to assist Influencers in championing cultural and practical change
- Excellent networking opportunities with other Influencers enabling you to share successes and challenges and work towards mutual goals
- The opportunity to build a charitable relationship with our partner charity Working Families, their activities and campaigns - we explain more about this below.
Our charitable mission
Our charity partner Working Families supports working parents and carers across the UK, carrying out vital work through ground-breaking research and campaigns. Becoming an Influencer will give you an opportunity to develop a philanthropic relationship with Working Families by opting to join their Changemaker programme, enabling the charity to run its Legal Helpline advising low-income individuals in need, helping employers to introduce and implement family-friendly policies and practice, and funding research and campaigns to improve the UK’s work-life balance.