Our charity partner - Working Families
Cityparents works closely with its charity partner Working Families.
Working Families is the UK’s leading work-life balance organisation. The charity supports and gives a voice to working parents and carers, whilst also helping employers create workplaces which encourage work-life balance for everyone.
The charity offers the following support and resources for working parents;
- A free legal helpline on your rights at work. Call 0300 012 0312 or email email@example.com
- A website with detailed information on your rights at work as a working parent. Visit workingfamilies.org.uk
- A network of supporters – Changemakers – who support our work to promote flexible working and work-life balance for all employees.
- A network for parents of disabled children who work or want to work.
- Free advice for parents and carers.
- A lively blog on combining work and life.
- Groundbreaking campaigns like National Work Life Week and Go Home on Time Day.
- Working Families works with employers interested in supporting employees through their various life stages, and leveraging flexible working to increase organisational performance. The charity’s employer membership and training programmes bring together the latest real-life insights into what really matters to employers and their staff members.