- Do any of these resonate with you? An unrealistic workload. Working in the evening and on weekends. Not enough time… https://t.co/JUvu1I2743
Why Cityparents Coaching?
Cityparents Coaching offers high-quality, cost-efficient, coaching support to members of Citymothers & Cityfathers. Cityparents coaches are experienced executive coaches with backgrounds and skills relevant to those working in business and the professions. Pricing for the service is transparent and competitive and the service is designed to be flexible and suit each applicant’s individual needs.
- Increased work satisfaction
- Greater awareness of value to the workplace
- Better networking and inter-office skills
- Stronger sense of boundary management
- Better work/life balance
- Reduction in stress levels
- Increased morale
- Better communications with colleagues and family
- Reduction in guilt
- Increased sense of well-being
- Better time management and motivation
Participants have the benefit of totally confidential, impartial advice from an independent, experienced executive coach, unconnected with their organization, on any matter they wish to raise relating to their work, and work/life balance, including -
- Returning to work after parental leave
- Peer pressure
- Confidence building
- Life/work balance
- Building a sustaining and rewarding career which honours family commitment
- Managing a successful career as sole or main breadwinner
- Building a sustainable support structure in the office and at home
- Any other related issue
About our coaches
Cityparents coaches each have membership of an internationally-recognized Coaching organization requiring adherence to a code of ethics, accredited training, full indemnity cover, professional supervision and regular CPD.
The Cityparents Coaching Standard Support package consists of three sessions, each lasting 1 hour 15 minutes. The first session takes place face-to-face (at a location to be decided and provided by you in or near the City), and the subsequent two take place by skype, phone or other virtual means. Interim email support is also available.
The Cityparents Coaching Enhanced Support package consists of three sessions, each lasting 1 hour 30 minutes. All sessions take place face-to-face (at a location to be decided and provided by you in or near the City). Interim email support is also available.
Application process and Costs
If you are interested in learning more about our offering, costs, and what Coaching can do for you, please contact us here.
The process from then is as follows:
- On receipt of confirmation you wish to proceed, Cityparents will send coach biographies to you, and you will make your selection
- We will arrange a 30 minute introductory call or skype 'preview' meeting for you to speak to your proposed coach enabling you to assess their suitability for you and your needs
- If you are happy to proceed, you will be asked to make payment at this stage and to liaise directly with your coach to arrange your sessions
We look forward to hearing from you.